Cryptocurrency Wallets Course: Secure Your Digital Assets!
Keep your Cryptocurrency safe & secure from hackers with Paper, Desktop, Mobile and Hardware wallets!
What you’ll learn
• You will know how to create a Paper wallet to store Cryptocurrency
• You will know how to create a Keystore wallet to store Cryptocurrency
• You will know how to use a hardware wallet, like a Ledger Nano or Trezor wallet, to store your Cryptocurrency
• You will learn how to download a wallet for a specific coin
• You will learn about wallets that pay dividends
• You should have basics understanding of crypto assets
• You should have access to a Computer with Internet connection
Cryptocurrency Wallets are absolutely crucial to keep your Cryptocurrency and tokens safe! If you are looking for the most secure places to store your Crypto, then you will love this Course.
As Cryptocurrency becomes more popular, from 2017 onwards, it becomes under greater threat from hackers. Every day there is another attack on an individuals holdings, and it’s imperative you know your options to prevent similar happening to you. Cryptocurrency is where the money is, and yet the infrastructure is not yet strong enough to keep you and your money 100% secure from threats and attacks.
In this course, you will be provide with a full and thorough guide to the four main Cryptocurrency wallets – Paper, Desktop, Mobile and Hardware wallets.
You will learn:
• Everything you need to know about Wallets and how they work
• What the benefits and risks of each wallet type are
• How to create each of the wallets
• How to send and receive money from the wallets
So if you want to know how to store your Cryptocurrencies safely and have peace of mind when operating in the market, then look no further than this course!
Don’t delay, start keeping your Cryptos safe today!
Who this course is for:
• Anyone who wants to store their Cryptocurrency safely
• Anyone looking for all the methods of storing Cryptocurrency off the exchange
• Anyone looking to put their Cryptocurrency in cold storage
• Anyone looking to learn how to keep Cryptocurrency safe from hackers